Dampak Perilaku Konsumen terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Konsumen dalam Membeli Produk pada Mini Market

Jurnal Ilman: Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Dampak Perilaku Konsumen terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Konsumen dalam Membeli Produk pada Mini Market
 
Creator Hafas, Hafriz Rifki
Azhmy, Muhammad Fauzan
 
Description the purpose of this study is to determine the influence of cultural, social, personal and psychological factors on consumer decision to buy consumer goods products on mini market in Medan City. The results of research conducted known that cultural factors affect the buying decision. Social factors affect the buying decision. Personal factors affect buying decisions While psychological factors have no effect on buying decisions. Looking at the partial test, it is known that the influence of social factors is stronger in influencing buying decision than other factors. In the F test known that cultural, social, personal and psychological factors affect the buying decision. While the ability of cultural, social, personal and psychological factors able to explain the buying decision of 0.598 or 59.8%. The remaining 40.2% is explained by other factors not included in this research model. As a basis that can be stated, among others, should pay more attention to social and personal cultural variables because the three are variables that affect the decision to buy.
 
Publisher Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen Sukma Medan
 
Contributor
 
Date 2019-05-04
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journals.synthesispublication.org/index.php/Ilman/article/view/15
10.35126/ilman.v5i2.15
 
Source Jurnal Ilman: Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen; Vol 5, No 2 (2017)
2615-2932
2355-1488
10.35126/ilman.v5i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://journals.synthesispublication.org/index.php/Ilman/article/view/15/13
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 Jurnal Ilman: Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library