PENGARUH PERSEPSI SERTIFIKASI HALAL, KUALITAS PRODUK, DAN HARGA TERHADAP PERSEPSI PENINGKATAN PENJUALAN

JEBI (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH PERSEPSI SERTIFIKASI HALAL, KUALITAS PRODUK, DAN HARGA TERHADAP PERSEPSI PENINGKATAN PENJUALAN
 
Creator SEGATI, AHDA
 
Subject Economy and Business
Halal Certificate, Price, Product Quality, Sales Increase
 
Description This study aimed to find out about the effect of halal certificate, product quality, and price on sales increase in Aqiqah Catering Nurul Hayat Yogyakarta.This was a field research which used quantitative approach. The population was all the consumers and producers of Aqiqah Catering Nurul Hayat Yogyakarta. The sample was selected using sample random sampling with a total of 150 respondents. The method used in this study was quantitative with multiple linear regressions. The findings showed that the variables of halal certificate, product quality, and price have a significant effect on sales increase. This is evident from the Fcount of 8.151 > Ftable of 2.67 with a significance of 0.000 (> 0.05). Therefore, H0 was rejected and H1 was accepted, meaning that there is a simultaneous effect of the variables of halal certificate, product quality, and price have a significant effect on sales increase in Aqiqah Catering Nurul Hayat Yogyakarta. In addition, the variables of halal certificate, product quality, and price have a significant effect on sales increase of 12.6%, evident from the R2 of 0.126, while the remaining 87.4% is affected by other variables not discussed in this model.
 
Publisher Universitas Islam Negeri Imam Bonjol Padang
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-12-03
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
Survey/Interview
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/jebi/article/view/175
10.15548/jebi.v3i2.175
 
Source JEBI (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam); Vol 3, No 2 (2018): Juli - Desember 2018; 159 - 169
2528-4274
2528-4266
 
Language ind
 
Relation http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/jebi/article/view/175/195
http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/jebi/article/downloadSuppFile/175/PENGARUH%20PERSEPSI%20SERTIFIKASI%20HALAL%2C%20KUALITAS%20PRODUK%2C%20DAN%20HARGA%20TERHADAP%20PERSEPSI%20PENINGKATAN%20PENJUALAN
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 JEBI (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam)
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library