PENGARUH FAKTOR – FAKTOR PERSEPSI PASIEN TENTANG MUTU PELAYANAN DOKTER TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN DAN DAMPAKNYA PADA LOYALITAS PASIEN POLIKLINIK THT RSUP DR. HASAN SADIKIN BANDUNG

Ekono Insentif

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH FAKTOR – FAKTOR PERSEPSI PASIEN TENTANG MUTU PELAYANAN DOKTER TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN DAN DAMPAKNYA PADA LOYALITAS PASIEN POLIKLINIK THT RSUP DR. HASAN SADIKIN BANDUNG
PENGARUH FAKTOR – FAKTOR PERSEPSI PASIEN TENTANG MUTU PELAYANAN DOKTER TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN DAN DAMPAKNYA PADA LOYALITAS PASIEN POLIKLINIK THT RSUP DR. HASAN SADIKIN BANDUNG
 
Creator Novalia, Nidya
 
Description The purpose of this research is to determine and to get an overview of the factors that influence patients’ perception on the level of services provided by doctors to the satisfaction level felt by patients and its implications to patients’ loyalty. The object in this research is Poliklinik Telinga Hidung Tenggorokan Kepala Leher (THTKL) Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Dr. Hasan Sadikin Bandung and the subject of this study is its patients’ which consists of 100 respondents. The method used in this research is hypothesis testing with path analysis. The result indicated by this research shows that the aspects which affects the patients’ satisfactory level are medical skills and expertise being the highest factor. The second aspect is punctuality or the length of idle time; the third is attitude and the least affecting factor is how well information is conveyed / communicated. The level of services provided by doctors prove to strongly affecting the level of satisfaction felt by patients with 67.3% admits it is a crucial factor; while the rest 32.7% stated various different things other than service are more significant. The implications of patients’ satisfaction to loyalty is very high at 73.9% while the rest 26.1% is influenced by many other factors.
Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan memperoleh gambaran mengenai pengaruh faktor – faktor persepsi pasien dilihat dari mutu pelayanan dokter terhadap kepuasan pasien dan dampaknya pada loyalitas pasien. Objek penelitian pada penulisan ini adalah Poliklinik Telinga Hidung Tenggorokan Kepala Leher (THTKL) Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Dr. Hasan Sadikin Bandung dan subjek penelitiannya adalah para pasien lama yang terdiri dari 100 orang. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah pengujian hipotesis dengan analisis regresi linier berganda. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa variabel yang memiliki pengaruh tertinggi pertama terhadap kepuasan pasien adalah keterampilan medis, kedua ketepatan waktu pelayan, ketiga sikap dan yang terendah adalah penyampaian informasi. Pengaruh faktor-faktor mutu pelayanan dokter terhadap kepuasan pasien cukup tinggi yaitu sebesar 67,3%, dimana sisanya 32,7% dipengaruhi oleh faktor – faktor lain diluar mutu pelayanan dokter. Selain dampak kepuasan pasien pada loyalitas pasien adalah sangat tinggi yaitu 73,9% dimana sisanya sebesar 26,1% di pengaruhi faktor-faktor lain.
 
Publisher LLDIKTI WILAYAH IV
 
Date 2017-10-02
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Artikel Peer-review
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.lldikti4.or.id/index.php/jurnalekono/article/view/15
 
Source Ekono Insentif; Vol 11 No 2 (2017): Ekono Insentif; 37-44
Ekono Insentif; Vol 11 No 2 (2017): Ekono Insentif; 37-44
2654-7163
1907-0640
 
Language ind
 
Relation https://jurnal.lldikti4.or.id/index.php/jurnalekono/article/view/15/14
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library