PENGARUH TABUNGAN DAN DEPOSITO MUDHARABAH TERHADAP SISA HASIL USAHA KOPERASI PEGAWAI NEGERI SYARIAH

Al-Masraf : Jurnal Lembaga Keuangan dan Perbankan

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH TABUNGAN DAN DEPOSITO MUDHARABAH TERHADAP SISA HASIL USAHA KOPERASI PEGAWAI NEGERI SYARIAH
 
Creator RIZAL, RIZAL
 
Subject Financial Institutions and Banks
Hajj Saving, Mudharabah Deposit, Net Income, Qurban Saving, Wadiah Saving
 
Description The purpose of this research was to analyze the effect of hajj saving, qurban saving, wadiah saving and mudharabah deposit simultaneously and partially towards net income (SHU) of sharia civil servant cooperative Al-Ikhlas in IAIN Batusangkar. The type of this research was a field research through quantitative method with the secondary data used are the financial statements of the year 2015-2016. The result of this research provides the effect of deposit, qurban saving, wadiah saving and hajj saving simultaneously towards net income (SHU) is 62.7 % while the remaining 37.3% is influenced by other factors that not examined in this research. Partially, merely hajj saving that has positive and significant effect towards net income (SHU). While, qurban saving, wadiah saving and mudharabah deposit have no positive and significant effect towards net income (SHU).
 
Publisher Prodi Manaj. Perbankan Syariah Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam – UIN Imam Bonjol Padang
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-06-01
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
Survey/Interview
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/almasraf/article/view/171
 
Source Al-Masraf : Jurnal Lembaga Keuangan dan Perbankan; Vol 3, No 1 (2018): Januari - Juni 2018; 71-80
2528-5637
2528-5629
 
Language ind
 
Relation http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/almasraf/article/view/171/175
http://journal.febi.uinib.ac.id/index.php/almasraf/article/downloadSuppFile/171/PENGARUH%20TABUNGAN%20DAN%20DEPOSITO%20MUDHARABAH%20TERHADAP%20SISA%20HASIL%20USAHA%20KOPERASI%20PEGAWAI%20NEGERI%20SYARIAH
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 Al-Masraf : Jurnal Lembaga Keuangan dan Perbankan
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library