Effect of Capital Needs, Halal Profit, and Services on The Establishment of The Islamic Bank of Islamic Financing (BPRS) in The Province of Riau Islands

ADRI International Journal Of Islamic Studies and Social Sciences

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Effect of Capital Needs, Halal Profit, and Services on The Establishment of The Islamic Bank of Islamic Financing (BPRS) in The Province of Riau Islands
 
Creator Wibisono, Chablullah
 
Description Abstract. Factual in Batam as the Reviews largest city in the Riau Islands province designated as a Free Trade Zone (FTZ abbreviated Fre Trade Zone) economic inequalities have the caused by the capitalist economic system, who have the capital will be decisive in the economic competition. FTZ does not Contribute Significantly to the community economy. Publishers Survey Statistics Agency stated that the behavior of private consumption tends consumptive Batam, Batam 65% of the money used to buy goods psikokogis, the remaining 35% to purchase goods physiological. The emergence of Islamic Banking and Islamic democracy is expected to stimulate the economy. It is, therefore, Necessary Effect of Capital Needs Survey Research, Halal and Islamic Profit Services Against Establishment BPRS At the Riau Islands. In this study, the variables can be divided into independent variables (independent variables) are variables that Affect, consisting of (X1) Capital Requirement, (X2) Profit Halal, (X3) Services Islami. The dependent variable is (Y) is the establishment of the BPRS. Population 175 Micro Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs), the size of the study sample, Slovin Carried out measurements using a formula so that the study sample was 122 SMEs / person. Multiple linear regression analysis Expressed in the following equation: Y = a + b1x1 + b2X2 + b3X3 + e. With the following results: The coefficient of determination (D) 56.9% means the establishment of the BPRS (Y) influenced Capital Requirement (X1), Profit Halal (X2), Islamic Services (X3), together amounting to 56.9%. The remaining amount of 100% - 56.9% = 43.10% influenced by other factors not Examined on this occasion. A survey of all SMEs in the Riau Islands BPRS states requires every district and town owned by the Government Provincial Capital to Anticipate needs and protects lenders in the guise of Cooperatives roommates are the very clutched sustainability of the SMEs..
 
Publisher ADRI International Journal Of Islamic Studies and Social Sciences
 
Contributor
 
Date 2017-10-25
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ejournal.p-adri.org/index.php/ijis3/article/view/176
 
Source ADRI International Journal Of Islamic Studies and Social Sciences; Vol 1, No 2 (2017): November 2017
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ejournal.p-adri.org/index.php/ijis3/article/view/176/170
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2017 ADRI International Journal Of Islamic Studies and Social Sciences
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library