Pengaruh debt to equity ratio (der) dan return on equity (roe) terhadap harga saham perusahaan manufaktur sektor aneka industri di Indonesia

JISAMAR (Journal of Information System, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh debt to equity ratio (der) dan return on equity (roe) terhadap harga saham perusahaan manufaktur sektor aneka industri di Indonesia
 
Creator Sudimas, Muhammad Rezi
Wujarso, Riyanto
 
Description This study aims to examine the effect of Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) and Return on Equity (ROE) on stock prices. The independent variables used in this study are DER and ROE. Meanwhile, the dependent variable in this study is stock prices. The population in this study is in the form of annual financial report data from 52 companies in miscellaneous industry sectors for the period 2016-2019. Determination of the research sample using purposive sampling and obtained a sample of 15 companies. The results showed that the DER t test did not have a significant effect on stock prices, this is evidenced by the DER significance value of 0.147, 0.147 > 0.05. While ROE has a significant effect on stock prices, this is evidenced by the ROE significance value of 0.000, 0.000 < 0.05. In the results of the F test, DER and ROE have a simultaneous and significant effect on prices, this is evidenced by the calculated F value of 213.560, the value of 5.749 > 3.16. The significance value of 0.000, the value of 0.000 > 0.05, means that there is an influence between DER and ROE simultaneously on stock prices. It means that there is an influence between DER and ROE simultaneously on the stock price of 88%, while the remaining 12% is the influence of other factors not examined. This is evidenced by the r square value (r2) of 0.882
 
Publisher Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Informatika dan Komputer Jayakarta
 
Date 2021-08-10
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/jisamar/article/view/462
10.52362/jisamar.v5i3.462
 
Source Journal of Information System, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research; Vol 5 No 3 (2021): JISAMAR (Journal of Information System, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research); 574-583
2598-8719
2598-8700
10.52362/jisamar.v5i3
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/jisamar/article/view/462/337
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 Muhammad Rezi Sudimas, Riyanto Wujarso
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library