Pengaruh Literacy Financial, Experienced Regret, dan Overconfidence Terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Investasi Di Pasar Modal

Jurnal Manajemen Strategi dan Aplikasi Bisnis

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Literacy Financial, Experienced Regret, dan Overconfidence Terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Investasi Di Pasar Modal
 
Creator Budiman, Iskandar
Maulana, Zefri
Kamal, Safwan
 
Description This study aims to determine the effect of financial literacy, experienced regret, and overconfidence on investment decision making in the capital market. Method of this study was a quantitative approach. This study used nonprobability sampling and determined the number of samples from a population using quota sampling based on certain criteria in accordance with research conducted by researchers. The determined sample was 45 respondents. Respondents criteria were all investors who actively transact at least one day several times a transaction and a maximum of once a month transactions and investors who have experienced adverse events in stock investments such as losses but are still actively transacting. This study used a Likert scale measurement. The results of this study was based on a partial test showing that financial literacy did not affect investment decision making in the capital market, while experienced regret, and overconfidence affect investment decision making in the capital market. The conclusion of this study was based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) that 47.3% of the variation in the value of investment decision making in the capital market at IAIN Langsa Investment Gallery was determined by three influential variables, namely financial literacy, experienced regret, and over-confidence. While the remaining 52.7% was explained by other variables not included in the equation above.
 
Publisher Lembaga Pengembangan Manajemen dan Publikasi Imperium
 
Date 2021-07-24
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejournal.imperiuminstitute.org/index.php/JMSAB/article/view/282
10.36407/jmsab.v4i2.282
 
Source Jurnal Manajemen Strategi dan Aplikasi Bisnis; Vol 4 No 2 (2021); 321 - 330
2655-237X
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejournal.imperiuminstitute.org/index.php/JMSAB/article/view/282/213
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 The Author(s)
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library