The Influence of Parenting Patterns and Self-Concepts on Students' Entrepreneurial Interests

International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Influence of Parenting Patterns and Self-Concepts on Students' Entrepreneurial Interests
 
Creator Andrian, Bobby
Pargito, Pargito
Sinaga, Risma Margaretha
 
Subject Educational Research
Parenting Patterns; Self-Concepts; Entrepreneurial Interests
 
Description The purpose of this study is to know and analyze the influence of Parenting Patterns and Self-Concepts on Entrepreneurial Interests both partially and simultaneously. Research is included in quantitative descriptive research. The results showed there is a real influence of parenting patterns on entrepreneurial interests can be shown with the value of R square = 0.361 or 36.1 %. So, if the parenting pattern is raised it will increase the interest of students by 36.1% or the contribution of parenting patterns to entrepreneurial interests by 36.1%.  The influence of self-concept on students' entrepreneurial interests can be shown by a value of R sqaure= 0.347 or 34.7%. this means that the concept of self-concept to the entrepreneurial interests of students by 34.7% and the influence of parenting patterns and self-concepts have an influence on students' entrepreneurial interests by 36.3% and the remaining 63.7% is influenced by other factors that are not studied.
 
Publisher University of Hamburg
 
Contributor
 
Date 2021-08-18
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ijmmu.com/index.php/ijmmu/article/view/2821
10.18415/ijmmu.v8i7.2821
 
Source International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding; Vol 8, No 7 (2021): July 2021; 366-373
2364-5369
2364-5369
10.18415/ijmmu.v8i7
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ijmmu.com/index.php/ijmmu/article/view/2821/2409
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library