PENGARUH PROMOSI, LOKASI, DAN PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA SERVIS MOTOR (Studi Pada Servis Motor Ahass Jati Indah Karanggeneng Lamongan)

J-MACC: Journal of Management and Accounting

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH PROMOSI, LOKASI, DAN PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA SERVIS MOTOR (Studi Pada Servis Motor Ahass Jati Indah Karanggeneng Lamongan)
 
Creator Muhajir, Ali
Ratnasari, Ratnasari
 
Description         This study aims to determine the effect of promotion, location and service partially on customer satisfaction in the beautiful teak Ahass. To find out the effect of promotion, location and service simultaneously on customer satisfaction in the beautiful teak Ahass. The sampling technique uses a non-probability sampling technique that is accidental sampling and the number of respondents is 100 people. The method used is quantitative descriptive. The results of multiple linear regression analysis obtained by the equation Y = 3.428 + 0.270 X1 + 0.112 X2 + 0.393 X3. The results of the partial analysis using the t test obtained t count promotion variable X1 is (4.632) with a significant level of 5% t table 1.984. Location X2 (1.995) with a significant level of 5% t table 1.984, service X3 (6.295) with a significant level of 5% t table 1.984 has a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction. The calculation results from the F test obtained the calculated F value of 45,942 while the F table of 2.70. The results of the value of R square + 0.577 means that promotion, location, and service affect customer satisfaction by 57.7% while the remaining 42.3% is influenced by variables outside of promotion, location and service. Promotion variables (X1), location (X2), and service (X3), partially affect customer satisfaction (Y). Promotion variables (X1), location (X2), and service (X3), simultaneously affect customer satisfaction. Among the promotion variables (X1), location (X2), and service (X3) the most dominant influence was the service variable (X3), with a coefficient value of 0.393.
 
Publisher Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Darul Ulum Lamongan
 
Date 2021-04-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://e-jurnal.unisda.ac.id/index.php/J-MACC/article/view/2410
10.52166/j-macc.v4i1.2410
 
Source J-MACC : Journal of Management and Accounting; Vol 4 No 1 (2021): April; 86-101
J-MACC; Vol 4 No 1 (2021): April; 86-101
2620-9756
2620-6951
10.52166/j-macc.v4i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://e-jurnal.unisda.ac.id/index.php/J-MACC/article/view/2410/1617
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library