The Effect Of Personal Types On The Performance Of Employees In Petapahan Lubuk Pakam Office

Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Effect Of Personal Types On The Performance Of Employees In Petapahan Lubuk Pakam Office
 
Creator Putri, Devi Amanda
 
Subject Personality
Performance
Employees
 
Description This type of research uses associative research, namely population There are 39 employees who work in Petapahan Lubuk Pakam Village. The sampling is done by using saturated samples, so the number of research samples is 39 respondents. Sources of research data using primary data and secondary data, data collection techniques using literature study, questionnaires and observations. The data analysis technique used validity and reliability tests, simple linear regression, classic assumption tests and hypothesis testing. Based on the results of the study, it shows that partially personality has a positive and significant effect on employee performance in Petapahan Lubuk Pakam Village. Employee personality has a strong correlation with employee performance, and personality can explain employee performance by 50.2%, and the remaining 49.8% can be explained by other variables such as training, compensation, career development, and so on
 
Publisher Journal of Management Science (JMAS)
Junal Ilmu Manajemen
 
Date 2020-10-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://exsys.iocspublisher.org/index.php/JMAS/article/view/69
10.35335/jmas.v3i4.69
 
Source Journal of Management Science (JMAS); Vol. 3 No. 4 (2020): October: Management Science; 122-126
Junal Ilmu Manajemen; Vol 3 No 4 (2020): October: Management Science; 122-126
2684-9747
10.35335/jmas.v3i4
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://exsys.iocspublisher.org/index.php/JMAS/article/view/69/63
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Management Science (JMAS)
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library