Pengaruh Minat Masyarakat Terhadap Produk British Propolis

JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN PAJAK

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Minat Masyarakat Terhadap Produk British Propolis
 
Creator Pardanawati, Sri Laksmi
Apriyono, Fandy Tri
 
Subject Product, Price, Promotion, Business Opportunities, Consumer Purchase Interest

 
Description This study aims to determine what factors influence consumer purchase interest in British propolis products among students and lecturers of ITB AAS Surakarta. The variable consists of 4 independent variables (independent), namely product information, prices, promotions and business opportunities. This study uses a quantitative approach with data collection methods carried out through instruments or questionnaires distributed online to students and lecturers of ITB AAS Surakarta. The samples taken were as many as 92 respondents with the system. The data obtained were then processed using the SPSS version 23 application. This analysis used the validity test, reliability test, multiple linear regression test, statistical test through the T test, F count and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of the t test show that product information has a significant effect on purchase intention, while price, promotion and business opportunities partially do not have a significant effect on consumer buying interest. The results of the F-test show that product information, prices, promotions and business opportunities simultaneously have a significant effect on consumer buying interest. While the R2 test results show that product information, prices, promotions and business opportunities significantly influence consumer buying interest with an effect of 39.8%. While the remaining 60.2% is influenced by other variables outside this model.

Keywords: Product, Price, Promotion, Business Opportunities, Consumer Purchase Interest
 
Publisher ITB AAS INDONESIA
 
Contributor
 
Date 2021-01-18
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://jurnal.stie-aas.ac.id/index.php/jap/article/view/1673
10.29040/jap.v21i02.1673
 
Source Jurnal Akuntansi dan Pajak; Vol 21, No 2 (2021): JAP VOL. 21 No. 02, Agustus 2020 - Januari 2021
2579-3055
1412-629X
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://jurnal.stie-aas.ac.id/index.php/jap/article/view/1673/pdf
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Akuntansi dan Pajak
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library