The Effect of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation on Employee Performance Productivity PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia

Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Effect of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation on Employee Performance Productivity PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia
 
Creator Triswanto, Hadi
 
Subject Intrinsic Motivation
Extrinsic Motivation
Productivity Performance
 
Description This research was conducted to determine how much influence intrinsic motivation and extrinsic motivation have on the productivity of employees' performance at PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia and to find out the dominant variable on the productivity of the employee performance of PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia. This study uses employees of PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia as a sample which is dominated by the age range of 31 - 40 years and a length of work of less than 10 years, totaling 139 people. The primary data in this study is a questionnaire that has been filled in by the employees of PT. Timbang Deli Indonesia which is the sample in this study. The results showed that partially intrinsic motivation has a positive and significant effect on employee performance productivity because it has a coefficient value(5,939> 1,664 at significant 0,000 <0,05) then the research hypothesis H1 is accepted, while extrinsic motivation has no significant effect on employee performance productivity because it has a coefficient value (1.692> 1.664 at significant 0.093> 0.05) then the research hypothesis H2 is rejected.. Simultaneously, intrinsic motivation and extrinsic motivation together have a positive and significant effect on employee performance productivity. Intrinsic motivation and extrinsic motivation have a sufficient correlation with productivity, and performance productivity can be explained by intrinsic motivation and extrinsic motivation by 41.2% and the remaining 58.8% can be explained by other variables not examined
 
Publisher Journal of Management Science (JMAS)
Junal Ilmu Manajemen
 
Date 2020-10-15
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://exsys.iocspublisher.org/index.php/JMAS/article/view/64
10.35335/jmas.v3i4.64
 
Source Journal of Management Science (JMAS); Vol. 3 No. 4 (2020): October: Management Science; 115-121
Junal Ilmu Manajemen; Vol 3 No 4 (2020): October: Management Science; 115-121
2684-9747
10.35335/jmas.v3i4
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://exsys.iocspublisher.org/index.php/JMAS/article/view/64/62
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Management Science (JMAS)
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library