EFFECT OF ORGANIZATION COMMITMENT, WORK MOTIVATION AND WORK DISCIPLINE ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (Study at. PT. PLN (Persero) P3b Sumatera UPT Padang)

International Journal on Educational Management and Innovation

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title EFFECT OF ORGANIZATION COMMITMENT, WORK MOTIVATION AND WORK DISCIPLINE ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (Study at. PT. PLN (Persero) P3b Sumatera UPT Padang)
 
Creator Amri, Andi
Ramadhi, Ramadhi
Ramdani, Zulmi
 
Subject Asset: Employee performance; Organizational commitment; Work motivation; Work discipline
 
Description Employees are an essential asset for the organization to advance and develop the organization to be more productive. This situation may achieve when employees in the organization have optimal performance. Many factors positively affect the performance of employees in the organization. This study aims to determine how much influence organizational commitment, work motivation and work discipline have on employee performance in PT. PLN (Persero) P3b Sumatera UPT Padang. Respondents who were involved in the study were 60 people who were selected using the saturated sample technique. The results showed that both partially and simultaneously, organizational commitment, work motivation, and work discipline had a significant and positive effect on employee performance. The coefficient of determination of the tested variables is .636. It shows that the percentage contribution of the variable organizational commitment, work motivation and work discipline to employee performance is 64.6%. In comparison, the remaining 35.4%  determined by other variables not analyzed in this study's model. Thus, this study shows that the three tested variables must be an essential consideration for the organization to obtain optimal employee performance.
 
Publisher Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
 
Contributor
 
Date 2021-01-20
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/ijemi/article/view/3183
10.12928/ijemi.v2i1.3183
 
Source International Journal of Educational Management and Innovation; Vol 2, No 1 (2021); 88-99
2716-2338
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/ijemi/article/view/3183/pdf
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library