Peran Organizational Well-Being Terhadap Job Involvement Pada Karyawan Produksi PT. XYZ

Journal of Business & Economics Research (JBER)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Peran Organizational Well-Being Terhadap Job Involvement Pada Karyawan Produksi PT. XYZ
Peran Organizational Well-Being terhadap Job Involvement pada Karyawan Produksi PT. XYZ
 
Creator Wilendari, Sahda Febi; Program Magister Psikologi Profesi; Fakultas Psikologi; Universitas Padjadjaran
Ardiwinata, Maya Rosmayati; Program Magister Psikologi Profesi; Fakultas Psikologi; Universitas Padjadjaran
Yanuarti, Nurul; Program Magister Psikologi Profesi; Fakultas Psikologi; Universitas Padjadjaran
 
Subject Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi
organizational well-being; job involvement

Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi
organizational well-being, job involvement

 
Description The increasing demand for vaccines in Indonesia makes PT. XYZ has high demands for providing vaccines. This makes the performance of the production department being the main key in responding to these needs. Job involvement has a large impact on employee performance. This study aims to see whether there is an influence of organizational well-being on job involvement in the production employees of PT. XYZ. Respondents in this study were 217 production employees at PT. XYZ (209 men, 18 women) aged 26-56 years with a service period of 3-35 years. These results indicate that organizational well-being has significant influence on job involvement of PT. XYZ (p = 0,000; R = 0.557; R2 = 0.310). These results also indicate that organizational well-being has an influence of 31% on job involvement, while the remaining 69% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
The increasing demand for vaccines in Indonesia makes PT. XYZ has high demands for providing vaccines. This makes the performance of the production department being the main key in responding to these needs. Job involvement has a large impact on employee performance. This study aims to see whether there is an influence of organizational well-being on job involvement in the production employees of PT. XYZ. Respondents in this study were 217 production employees at PT. XYZ (209 men, 18 women) aged 26-56 years with a service period of 3-35 years. These results indicate that organizational well-being has significant influence on job involvement of PT. XYZ (p = 0,000; R = 0.557; R2 = 0.310). These results also indicate that organizational well-being has an influence of 31% on job involvement, while the remaining 69% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. 
 
Publisher Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember
 
Contributor

 
Date 2019-10-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

Survey
Kuantitatif
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://jurnal.unmuhjember.ac.id/index.php/INSIGHT/article/view/Way
10.32528/ins.v15i2.2256
 
Source Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; Vol 15, No 2 (2019): Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; 301-312
INSIGHT: JURNAL PEMIKIRAN DAN PENELITIAN PSIKOLOGI; Vol 15, No 2 (2019): Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; 301-312
25030949
18584063
10.32528/ins.v15i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://jurnal.unmuhjember.ac.id/index.php/INSIGHT/article/view/Way/2370
 
Coverage

227 Karyawan



 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library