PENGARUH PEREKRUTAN DAN TRAINING, PEMBERIAN TANGGUNG JAWAB, KOMPENSASI, DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS KINERJA KARYAWAN

Publik: Jurnal Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Administrasi dan Pelayanan Publik

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH PEREKRUTAN DAN TRAINING, PEMBERIAN TANGGUNG JAWAB, KOMPENSASI, DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS KINERJA KARYAWAN
 
Creator Limbong, Christine Herawati
Rambe, Bhakti Helvi
Prayoga, Yudi
Rafika, Mulya
Hasibuan, Dinda Karansita
 
Description Patient satisfaction is influenced by the quality of services and health facilities. Hospitals must be able to maintain good quality services and health facilities for patients in order to compete with hospitals with better quality services and health facilities. Quality of service is a potential weapon to beat competitors. Health facilities are an important factor in influencing patient satisfaction. Friendly service and good health facilities can increase patient satisfaction resulting in an increase in patient visits. The purpose of this study was to determine or analyze the effect of service quality and health facilities on BPJS patient satisfaction at the hospital. Insani Stabat. This research was conducted at the hospital. Insani Stabat. The type of research used is descriptive quantitative research. The results showed that the variables of service quality and health facilities had an effect either partially or simultaneously on the satisfaction of BPJS patients at the hospital. Insani Stabat. The R Square value of 80.5% indicates that 80.5% of the variable ability of service quality (X1) and health facilities (X2) has an effect on patient satisfaction (Y) at the hospital. Insani Stabat while the remaining 19.5% is the influence of other independent variables that are not explained or not examined by researchers in this study such as location, price and administrative system variables.
 
Publisher Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Bina Taruna
 
Date 2021-01-07
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://stia-binataruna.e-journal.id/PUBLIK/article/view/145
10.37606/publik.v7i2.145
 
Source Publik: Jurnal Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Administrasi dan Pelayanan Publik; Vol 7 No 2 (2020): Publik: Jurnal Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Administrasi dan Pelayanan Publik; 180-196
2715-9671
2088-1894
10.37606/publik.v7i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://stia-binataruna.e-journal.id/PUBLIK/article/view/145/115
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 Publik: Jurnal Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Administrasi dan Pelayanan Publik
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library