Analisis Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Financial Leverage Dan Dividen Payout Ratio Terhadap Income Smoothing Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014 – 2018

Maksimum: Media Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Analisis Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Financial Leverage Dan Dividen Payout Ratio Terhadap Income Smoothing Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014 – 2018
 
Creator Khoirul Kabib, Muhamad
Hardiwinoto, Hardiwonoto
Kristiana, Ida
 
Subject

 
Description This study was structured to determine the significance level of the Profitability, Financial Leverage and Dividend Payout Ratio variables against Income Smoothing in Manufacturing Companies listed on the IDX for the 2014-2018 period. This study used a purposive sampling technique. The sample used in this study were 49 companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI). Data obtained from the company's financial statements for 2014-2018. The analysis used in this study is multiple regression analysis to determine the effect of Profitability, Financial Leverage and Dividend Payout Ratio on Income Smoothing at Manufacturing Companies listed on the IDX for the 2014-2018 period. Based on the classic assumption test, namely normality test, heteroscedasticity test, multicollinearity test, and the autocorrelation test found no deviation. This shows that the available data has met the requirements for use in multiple linear regression equation models. The results of the partial analysis show that the Profitability and Financial Leverage variables have a significant positive effect on Income Smoothing. Meanwhile, the Dividend Payout Ratio variable has a negative and insignificant effect on income smoothing. Meanwhile, the simultaneous test results show that the three variables have a significant positive effect on income smoothing. The predictive ability of the three variables on Income Smoothing was 32.8%, while the other 67.2% were explained by other variables outside the independent variables in the study.
 
Publisher Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang
 
Contributor
 
Date 2020-03-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/MAX/article/view/5913
10.26714/mki.v10i1.5913
 
Source MAKSIMUM : Media Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang; Vol 10, No 1 (2020): Articles; 23-30
2580-9482
2087-2836
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/MAX/article/view/5913/5253
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 MAKSIMUM
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library