Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Leverage dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Pengungkapan Tanggung Jawab Sosial Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Tahun 2014-2016

Maksimum: Media Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Leverage dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Pengungkapan Tanggung Jawab Sosial Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Tahun 2014-2016
 
Creator Azmi Eka Fatma, Iszatun
 
Subject
tanggung jawab sosial, ukuran perusahaan, leverage, dan profitabilitas
 
Description This study aims to examine the effect of company size, leverage, and profitability on social responsibility disclosure in manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) 2014-2016. The sample used in this study is manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ( IDX) based on predetermined criteria. The sampling method used was purposive sampling and 153 data were selected as samples, and hypothesis testing in this study using multiple regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that the independent variable company size and leverage partially have a significant effect, but the independent variable partially profitability does not have a significant effect on social responsibility disclosure. And the test results of the coefficient of determination show a number of 0.103, this indicates that simultaneously the independent variables of company size, leverage, and profitability are able to explain the dependent variable social responsibility disclosure as much as 10.3%, while the remaining 89.7% is explained by other variables.
 
Publisher Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang
 
Contributor
 
Date 2019-11-07
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/MAX/article/view/5179
10.26714/mki.v9i1.5179
 
Source MAKSIMUM : Media Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang; Vol 9, No 1 (2019): Articles; 1-11
2580-9482
2087-2836
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/MAX/article/view/5179/4554
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 MAKSIMUM
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library