THE EFFECT OF TEACHER AND PARENT COOPERATION ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DISCIPLINE CHARACTERS OF STUDENTS IN 3 CEMPAKA PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS

Elementa: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title THE EFFECT OF TEACHER AND PARENT COOPERATION ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DISCIPLINE CHARACTERS OF STUDENTS IN 3 CEMPAKA PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS
PENGARUH KERJASAMA GURU DAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP PEMBENTUKAN KARAKTER KEDISIPLINAN PESERTA DIDIK DI SDN 3 CEMPAKA
 
Creator HARTATI, HARTATI
 
Subject teacher cooperation, character, discipline
kerjasama guru, karakter, kedisiplinan
 
Description The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the collaboration between teachers and parents on the formation of disciplinary character of students using quantitative descriptive methods, the tools used in extracting the main data were questionnaires. From the results of statistical analysis pay attention to the significant level (ɑ) 5% and df (degrees of freedom) = the amount of data - 2 or 30-2 = 28, so that the t table is 1.701 at the 5% significant level. Thus, tcount = 80.9> ttable = 1.701, meaning that Ha which says "there is an effect of the cooperation between teachers and parents on the formation of disciplinary character of students in SD Negeri 3 Cempaka is accepted. The coefficient of reflection (R2) is 0.0694. This figure shows that the cooperation of teachers and parents on the formation of disciplinary character of students affects the disciplinary character of students by 6.94% and the remaining 93.06% is influenced by other factors. Thus teachers and parents are expected to always increase cooperation to develop and improve the quality of schools.
Tujuan dari penelitian ini untuk mengetahui pengaruh kerjasama guru dan orang tua terhadap pembentukan karakter kedisiplinan peserta didik dengan menggunakan metode deskriptif kuantitatif, alat yang digunakan dalam menggali data utama yaitu angket. Dari hasil analisis statistik memperhatikan tingkat signifikan (ɑ) 5% dan df (derajat kebebasan) = jumlah data – 2 atau 30-2=28, sehingga ttabel sebesar 1,701 pada taraf signifikan 5%. Dengan demikian, thitung = 80,9 > ttabel = 1,701, berarti Ha yang berbunyi “terdapat pengaruh kerjasama guru dan orang tua terhadap pembentukan karakter kedisiplinan peserta didik di Sekolah Dasar Negeri 3 Cempaka diterima. Besar koefisien diterminan (R2) yaitu 0,0694. Angka ini menunjukan bahwa kerjasama guru dan orang tua terhadap pembentukan karakter kedisiplinan peserta didik mempengaruhi karakter kedisiplinan peserta didik sebesar 6,94% dan sisanya sebesar 93,06% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain. Dengan demikian guru dan orang tua diharapkan dapat selalu meningkatkan kerjasama untuk mengembangkan dan meningkatkan mutu sekolah.
 
Publisher Program Studi PGSD STKIP PGRI Banjarmasin
 
Date 2020-12-03
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.stkipbjm.ac.id/index.php/pgsd/article/view/1142
10.33654/pgsd.v2i1.1142
 
Source Elementa: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar; Vol 2 No 1 (2020): Periode Maret - Juni
Elementa: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar; Vol 2 No 1 (2020): Periode Maret - Juni
2656-7814
10.33654/pgsd.v2i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://jurnal.stkipbjm.ac.id/index.php/pgsd/article/view/1142/569
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 HARTATI
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library