A Study on Investment Decision of Investors With Reference to Penetration of Mutual Funds in India

ADHYAYAN: A JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title A Study on Investment Decision of Investors With Reference to Penetration of Mutual Funds in India
 
Creator Gupta, Ratish C; Faculty Member, Daly College Business School, Indore, MP
Mittal, Dr. Manish; Program Coordinator, Daly College Business School, Indore, MP
 
Description The Indian mutual fund industry is one of the fastest growing and most competitive segments of the financial sector. The extent of under-penetration in the market is a sore point with the financial services industry, with a large amount of savings being channelized into fixed deposits, gold and real estate rather than the capital markets. The mutual fund industry is yet to spread its reach beyond Tier I cities. The top fifteen cities contribute to 85% of the pie, with the remaining 15% distributed among other cities. The study seeks to determine the impact of decision making of investors on current situation of mutual fund industry.
 
Publisher School of Management Sciences
 
Date 2016-02-16
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://myresearchjournals.com/index.php/ADHYAYAN/article/view/4024
10.21567/adhyayan.v5i2.8815
 
Source Adhyayan: A Journal of Management Sciences; Vol 5, No 2 (2015)
2455-8656
2249-1066
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://myresearchjournals.com/index.php/ADHYAYAN/article/view/4024/3761
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library