Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Tingkat Suku Bunga dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan

Ekonomi, Keuangan, Investasi dan Syariah (EKUITAS)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Tingkat Suku Bunga dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan
 
Creator Hutahaean, Thomas Firdaus
Bu’ulolo, Elfanito Kristian
 
Description This study aims to examine the effect of Capital Structure, Company Size, Partially and simultaneously on Dividend Policy on Corporate Value in Property & Real Estate Companies listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange. This study used some theories relating to financial management and accounting theories related to Capital Structure, Company Size, Dividend Policy. This research used a quantitative approach, this type of research was descriptive, the nature of this research was explanatory, while the data of this study were drawn using documentation technique and the type of data used in this study was secondary data. Data analysis used in this research was doubled linear regression. The population of this study were 32 companies while the sample of this study were 128 companies. The classical assumption test used was normality test, multicollinearity test, autocorrelation test, heteroscedasticity test. The result of the coefficient of determination test shows that the effect of capital structure, interest rate, firm size is 80.9% while the remaining 19.1% were affected by other variables not examined in this research such as profitability, dividend policy , investment decisions and sales growth. The results of this study indicate that simultaneously, capital structure, interest rate, firm size had an effect on firm value. Partially, the research shows that capital structure has no effect on firm value, interest rate has no effect on firm value and firm size has a negative effect on the value of company.
 
Publisher Forum Kerjasama Pendidikan Tinggi (FKPT)
 
Date 2020-08-15
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejurnal.seminar-id.com/index.php/ekuitas/article/view/423
10.47065/ekuitas.v2i1.423
 
Source Ekonomi, Keuangan, Investasi dan Syariah (EKUITAS); Vol 2 No 1 (2020): EKUITAS - Agustus 2020; 152-157
2685-869X
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejurnal.seminar-id.com/index.php/ekuitas/article/view/423/255
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Thomas Firdaus Hutahaean, Elfanito Kristian Bu’ulolo
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library