Implementasi Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Penggajian dan Dampaknya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Bank Muamalat Cabang Gorontalo

Al-Buhuts (e-Journal)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Implementasi Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Penggajian dan Dampaknya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Bank Muamalat Cabang Gorontalo
 
Creator Bakri, Bakri
 
Subject Payroll Accounting Information System
Employee Performance
 
Description This study aims to determine impact the implementation of the Payroll Accounting Information System on Employee Performance at Bank Muamalat Gorontalo Branch. The method used in this research is quantitative by using a survey approach with a population of 22 people at Bank Muamalat Gorontalo Branch. Testing is done by simple regression. The results prove that the Payroll of Accounting Information System has a positive and significant effect on Employee Performance (Y) at Bank Muamalat Gorontalo Branch, amount to 94.9%. and the remaining 5.1% is influenced by other variables that have not been studied, such as variables of organizational culture and wages. The results of this study prove that employees are assets and are an important resource in building company performance. Therefore, companies must be able to provide appreciation and motivation to employees, such as providing incentives and allowances. If employees feel satisfied with what they get from the company, loyalty will arise in the employees and employee performance will be better and increase.
 
Publisher Institute Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Sultan Amai Gorontalo
 
Date 2020-06-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://journal.iaingorontalo.ac.id/index.php/ab/article/view/1761
10.30603/ab.v16i1.1761
 
Source Al-Buhuts; Vol. 16 No. 1 (2020): Volume 16 No 1 Juni 2020; 109-122
2442-823X
1907-0977
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://journal.iaingorontalo.ac.id/index.php/ab/article/view/1761/1059
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Al-Buhuts
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library