Determinan Jumlah Uang Beredar, Tingkat Bunga, dan Inflasi Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Indonesia

Al-Buhuts (e-Journal)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Determinan Jumlah Uang Beredar, Tingkat Bunga, dan Inflasi Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Indonesia
 
Creator Utami, Adya
 
Subject Amount of Money Suppl
Interest Rates
Inflation
Economic growth
 
Description This study aims to determine the determinants of the money supply, the interest rate, and inflation on Indonesia's economic growth in the 2009-2018 period. This research uses descriptive method and is strengthened by the OLS (ordinary least square) method with secondary data. The data used is sourced from the Central Statistics Agency and Bank Indonesia. The results of this study indicate that the money supply and the interest rate have a negative effect but inflation has a positive effect on Indonesia's economic growth. The JUB variable is not significant with a probability value of 0.1326. The JUB regression coefficient value has a negative relationship to the economic growth variable with a coefficient of 0.9288. The interest rate variable entered in the above equation turns out to be negative and significant with a probability value of 0.0571. The value of the coefficient of the exchange rate is (0.4843). The independent variable inflation gives a negative and not significant result with a probability value of 0.1134. Inflation coefficient value is 0.1724. In the equation model that uses economic growth as the dependent variable above, the magnitude of the coefficient of determination (R Squared) is 0.573429. This shows that the ability of the independent variable in explaining the diversity of the independent variables is 57.34% while the remaining 42.66% is influenced by other variables not included in the model.
 
Publisher Institute Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Sultan Amai Gorontalo
 
Date 2019-12-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://journal.iaingorontalo.ac.id/index.php/ab/article/view/1106
10.30603/ab.v15i2.1106
 
Source Al-Buhuts; Vol. 15 No. 2 (2019): Volume 15 No 2 Desember 2019; 45-64
2442-823X
1907-0977
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://journal.iaingorontalo.ac.id/index.php/ab/article/view/1106/1028
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 Al-Buhuts
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library