Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Internal Terhadap Ketepatan Pelaporan Pajak Bumi Dan Bangunan Pada Badan Pendapatan Kabupaten Bengkalis

IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Internal Terhadap Ketepatan Pelaporan Pajak Bumi Dan Bangunan Pada Badan Pendapatan Kabupaten Bengkalis
 
Creator Maruta, Heru
Apriliani, Ayu
 
Subject Internal Control Systems
Reporting Accuracy
Taxes
 
Description The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of the internal control system on the accuracy of land and building tax reporting at the Bengkalis Regency Regional Revenue Agency. The populations in this research are employees of the Bengkalis Regency Revenue Agency whose job is to examine the Earth and Building Tax report where the total population is 30 people. The sample in this research used a saturated sample of 30 people. Data collection techniques used were interviews, documentation, questionnaires and literature study. The results of this research are that the internal control system influences the accuracy of land and building tax reporting with a percentage of influence of 62.9%, while the remaining 37.1% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this research model.
 
Publisher LPPM Publishing & Printing
 
Date 2020-06-26
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejournal.stiesyariahbengkalis.ac.id/index.php/iqtishaduna/article/view/217
10.46367/iqtishaduna.v9i1.217
 
Source IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita; Vol 9 No 1 (2020): IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita - June; 80-90
2684-8228
2303-3568
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejournal.stiesyariahbengkalis.ac.id/index.php/iqtishaduna/article/view/217/218
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 IQTISHADUNA: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Kita
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library