FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI PRODUKSI LADA DI DESA KONGKOMOS KECAMATAN BASIDONDO KABUPATEN TOLITOLI

Jurnal Agrotech

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI PRODUKSI LADA DI DESA KONGKOMOS KECAMATAN BASIDONDO KABUPATEN TOLITOLI
 
Creator Fatmah, Fatmah
Hikmah, Nur
Usman
 
Subject pepper
production
farming
toli-toli, kongkomos
 
Description This study aims to determine the factors that influence production and the magnitude of the factors that affect the production of Pepper in Kongkomos Village, Basidondo District, Tolitoli Regency. The time of research and data collection was carried out from October to November 2018. The determination of the purpose and location was determined intentionally, based on the consideration that Kongkomos Village had the highest production in Tolidoli, Basidondo Regency. The results showed that the factors influencing Pepper Farming Production were variable land area (X1), pesticides (X2), urea fertilizer (X3) and labor (X4). Variable X (land area, pesticides, urea fertilizer and labor) simultaneously has a significant effect on the Y variable (pepper production) with a value of R2 = 0.97, which explains that the contribution of variable X (land area, perticide, urea fertilizer, labor) ) to increase the fall of the variable Y (pepper production) by 97% while the remaining 3% is caused by other factors outside the production function model analyzed. From the results of the persial test it was revealed that the variables X1 (land area) 2,968, X2 (pesticides) 2,817, X3 (urea fertilizer) 4,488 and X4 (labor) 3,104 were greater than the value of t-table 2.78 which meant that the variable X1 (area land)), X2 (pesticides), X3 (urea fertilizer) and X4 (labor) have a significant effect on pepper production.
 
Publisher FAKULTAS PERTANIAN UNIVERSITAS ALKHAIRAAT
 
Date 2020-06-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://agrotech.jurnalpertanianunisapalu.com/index.php/agrotech/article/view/45
10.31970/agrotech.v10i1.45
 
Source Jurnal Agrotech; Vol 10 No 1 (2020); 35-40
2621-7236
1858-134X
10.31970/agrotech.v10i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://agrotech.jurnalpertanianunisapalu.com/index.php/agrotech/article/view/45/41
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Agrotech
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library