Analisis Permintaan dan Elastisitas Daging Sapi pada Tingkat Rumah Tangga

Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian ( JIPERTA)

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Analisis Permintaan dan Elastisitas Daging Sapi pada Tingkat Rumah Tangga
 
Creator Chalidin, Muhammad
Lubis, Zulkarnain
Lubis, Mitra Musika
 
Subject Demand, Elasticity, Price, Beef, Income
 
Description This study aims to determine the level of beef demand, the factors that affect beef demand and measure and identify the role of the elasticity of factors that affect beef demand. Sampling is done by simple random sampling. The data analysis method used is qualitative (descriptive) and quantitative analysis. The results showed that the demand for beef at the household level in Sei Sikambing B village, the average beef consumption was 2.2 kg / month. Simultaneously the test results show that the variable beef prices, fish prices, chicken meat prices, egg prices, the level of household income, the number of family members, and taste have a real impact on the amount of beef demand at a 95% confidence level. On the price of partial fish, the price of chicken cuts, the level of household income and tastes significantly influence the demand for beef at a 95% confidence level, while the variable beef prices, egg prices, and the number of family members do not significantly influence the demand for beef meat at the level 95% confidence. From the estimation that the determination value (R2) of 67.8% variation of the seven variables can explain the amount of beef demand, while the remaining 32.2% is influenced by other variables. Beef demand is not elastic to changes in beef prices.Keywords: Demand, Elasticity, Price, Beef, Income
 
Publisher Universitas Medan Area
 
Contributor Universitas Medan Area
 
Date 2019-04-14
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://jurnalmahasiswa.uma.ac.id/index.php/jiperta/article/view/68
10.31289/jiperta.v1i1.68
 
Source Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian ( JIPERTA); Vol 1, No 1 (2019): JIPERTA MARET; 56-68
2722-0338
10.31289/jiperta.v1i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://jurnalmahasiswa.uma.ac.id/index.php/jiperta/article/view/68/50
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian (JIPERTA)
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library