Pengaruh Konsep Diri dan Disiplin Belajar terhadap Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik di Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri 4 Palu Pada Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam

Paedagogia: Jurnal Pendidikan

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Konsep Diri dan Disiplin Belajar terhadap Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik di Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri 4 Palu Pada Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam
 
Creator Rahayu, Fitri
 
Subject konsep diri
disiplin belajar
motivasi belajar
 
Description The purpose of this study is to find out the significant effect of self-concept on learning motivation of VII grade students in SMP Negeri 4 Palu on Islamic Religious Education subjects, (2) knowing the effect of learning discipline on learning motivation of VII grade students at SMP Negeri 4 Palu in the eyes of Islamic Religious Education subjects and (3) determine the effect of self-concept and learning discipline on learning motivation of grade VII students in SMP Negeri 4 Palu on Islamic Religious Education subjects.This study uses a quantitative approach. The population in this study were 220 class VII students of SMP Negeri 4 Palu. The sample was determined using proportional random sampling technique using a formula developed by Isaac and Michael, so that a sample of 135 students was obtained. Primary data were obtained using a questionnaire. Data analysis techniques include descriptive analysis, and regression tests using simple regression and multiple regression.The results showed that (1) There was a significant influence between self-concept on learning motivation of VII grade students in SMP Negeri 4 Palu on Islamic Religious Education subjects, with a significance level of 5%, the magnitude of the effect of self-concept variables on students' learning motivation was 0, 615 means having a high influence (2) There is a significant influence between learning discipline on learning motivation of VII grade students in SMP Negeri 4 Palu on Islamic Religious Education subjects, with a significance level of 5%, the magnitude of the effect of the discipline of learning variables on motivation student learning is 0, 565, (3) There is a significant influence between self-concept and learning discipline on learning motivation of grade VII students in SMP Negeri 4 Palu on Islamic Religious Education subjects, with a significance level of 5%, the high influence of concept variables self and discipline of learning towards learning motivation of VII grade students of SMP Nege ri 4 Palu in Islamic Religious Education subjects is 0, 615. The contribution of self-concept variables and learning discipline to learning motivation variables is R2 x 100% or 0, 6152 x 100% = 37.9%, the remaining 62.1% is determined by other variables outside of this study include the level of interest, talent, attention, parenting parents and others.
 
Publisher Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Ilmu Pendidikan IAIN Palu
 
Date 2020-02-09
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://jurnalpaedagogia.com/index.php/pdg/article/view/45
10.24239/pdg.Vol8.Iss2.45
 
Source Paedagogia: Jurnal Pendidikan; Vol 8 No 2 (2019): Paedagogia; 113-138
2580-0477
2302-3066
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://jurnalpaedagogia.com/index.php/pdg/article/view/45/43
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Paedagogia: Jurnal Pendidikan
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library