KUALITAS KONSISTENSI PENGGUNAAN KOSA KATA MUTAKHIR BAHASA INDONESIA PADA SURAT KABAR REPUBLIKA

Jurnal Metamorfosa

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title KUALITAS KONSISTENSI PENGGUNAAN KOSA KATA MUTAKHIR BAHASA INDONESIA PADA SURAT KABAR REPUBLIKA
 
Creator Muhammad Sulhan
Dewi Indah Susanti
 
Subject Consistency Quality, Terms or Vocabulary, Republika Newspaper
 
Description People have unconsciously mixed up the use of Indonesian with a foreign language in the communication. It might be due to the emerging new Indonesian vocabularies as the impact of the rapid innovation in technology. This study aims to examine the consistency quality of the Indonesian vocabularies in the Republika newspaper. The data of this qualitative research is the form of words or phrases of foreign and Indonesian terms. These were searched with their equivalence in the Great Dictionary of Indonesian Language (KBBI) and in the Glossary of Foreign Terms-Indonesia (GIAI). The results show that 40% of vocabularies used is considered inconsistent and the other 60% is consistent to rate that Republika newspaper is good enough in its consistency quality.
 
Publisher Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Indonesia, STKIP Bina Bangsa Getsempena
 
Date 2020-03-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejournal.bbg.ac.id/metamorfosa/article/view/222
 
Source Jurnal Metamorfosa ; Vol. 6 No. 2 (2018); 116-122
Jurnal Metamorfosa; Vol 6 No 2 (2018); 116-122
2502-6895
2338-0306
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejournal.bbg.ac.id/metamorfosa/article/view/222/192
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library