Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Intensi Turnover di PT Benua Penta Global Medan

Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Intensi Turnover di PT Benua Penta Global Medan
 
Creator Putra, Achmad Irvan Dwi
Lie, Velentina
Alvani, Shella
 
Subject Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi
turnover intention; career development; employees
KARYAWAN PT. BENUA PENTA GLOBAL
 
Description Every organization in general has a dependency on aspects of human resources. Organizations are required to obtain, develop, and maintain quality human resources in order to plan, do, and determine the realization of the goals of the organization. This study aims to determine the relationship between career development with turnover intentions. The hypothesis proposed in this study is that there is a negative relationship between career development and turnover intentions. The research subjects used in this study were employees of PT Benua Penta Global in Medan was 103 people selected by using total sampling. Analysis of the data used is to use Product Moment correlation through the help of SPSS 17 for Windows. The results of data analysis showed r = -0,299, and p = 0.002 (p 0.05) which shows that there is a negative relationship between career development and turnover intention. The results of this study indicate that the contribution (R2) given by career development variables to turnover intentions is 9 percent, while the remaining 91 percent is influenced by other factors.
 
Publisher Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember
 
Contributor UNINVERSITAS PRIMA INDONESIA
 
Date 2020-05-02
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

Kuantitatif korelasional
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://jurnal.unmuhjember.ac.id/index.php/INSIGHT/article/view/PLA
10.32528/ins.v16i1.2005
 
Source Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; Vol 16, No 1 (2020): Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; 174-187
INSIGHT: JURNAL PEMIKIRAN DAN PENELITIAN PSIKOLOGI; Vol 16, No 1 (2020): Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi; 174-187
25030949
18584063
10.32528/ins.v16i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://jurnal.unmuhjember.ac.id/index.php/INSIGHT/article/view/PLA/2455
 
Coverage

103 orang karyawan
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Insight : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Psikologi
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library