Pengaruh Komunikasi dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Head Office PT. TELKOMSEL

JUPIIS: Jurnal Pendidikan Ilmu-ilmu Sosial

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Komunikasi dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Head Office PT. TELKOMSEL
 
Creator Ferdian, Ary
Charitas, Luisa Putri Amanda
 
Subject Communication, Organizational Culture, Employee Performance
 
Description The purpose of this study was to find out how the level of communication, organizational culture, and employee performance, and to determine the effect of communication and organizational culture simultaneously or partially on employee performance in the head office of PT. Telkomsel. The research method used is a quantitative method. Primary data collection techniques with interviews, observations, and questionnaires. Samples were selected as many as 92 employees from a total population of 1,194 employees using simple random sampling technique with the Slovin formula. The analysis technique in this research is descriptive analysis, classic assumption test, and multiple linear regression analysis and coefficient of determination test. Descriptive analysis results show that communication, organizational culture, and employee performance at the head office of PT. Telkomsel are classified as good. Based on the results of hypothesis testing using the t test shows that the communication variables and organizational culture partially have a significant effect on employee performance. While simultaneous hypothesis testing with the F test shows that simultaneous communication and organizational culture significantly influence employee performance. The magnitude of the influence of communication and organizational culture on the performance of PT. Telkomsel is 66.42% and the remaining 33.58% is influenced by other variables.
 
Publisher Universitas Negeri Medan
 
Contributor Universitas Telkom
 
Date 2020-04-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.unimed.ac.id/2012/index.php/jupiis/article/view/16395
10.24114/jupiis.v12i1.16395
 
Source JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL; Vol 12, No 1 (2020): JUPIIS (JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU ILMU SOSIAL) JUNI; 143-149
2407-7429
2085-482X
10.24114/jupiis.v12i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://jurnal.unimed.ac.id/2012/index.php/jupiis/article/view/16395/13233
10.24114/jupiis.v12i1.16395.g13233
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library