Pengaruh Minat dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan terhadap Motivasi Berwirausaha (Studi Kasus Mahasiswa Tingkat IV Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Samudra T.A 2018/2019)

JUPIIS: Jurnal Pendidikan Ilmu-ilmu Sosial

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Minat dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan terhadap Motivasi Berwirausaha (Studi Kasus Mahasiswa Tingkat IV Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Samudra T.A 2018/2019)
 
Creator Syardiansah, Syardiansah
 
Subject Interest, Entrepreneurship Education, Motivation for Entrepreneurship
 
Description This research was conducted to find out how the influence of entrepreneurial interest and education on entrepreneurial motivation by level IV students of the Faculty of Economics, University of Ocean. The research method was conducted by surveying and distributing questionnaires to IV level students of the Faculty of Economics, University of Samudra in 2018. Based on the Slovin formula the sample was taken as many as 60 respondents representing 150 level IV students of the Faculty of Economics, Samudra University in 2018 consisting of Management Study Program students 30 people, Development Economics 60 people and Accounting 60 people. Based on the results of the analysis, the multiple linear regression equation Y = 0.351 + 0.543X1 + 0.389X2 is obtained. From this equation can be translated that the constant of 0.351 shows the value of motivation for entrepreneurship if the interest in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education is worth zero (fixed) of 35.1%. The value of the independent test variable (interest in entrepreneurship) shows a significance value of 0,000 <0,05. The value of the independent test variable (entrepreneurship education) shows a significance value of 0.001 <0.05. Simultaneously it is shown that the value of F sig is 0,000, because the value of F sig is 0,000 <0,05, it can be stated that the interests and education of entrepreneurship simultaneously have a significant effect on motivation for entrepreneurship. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.611 or 61.1% means the variability of entrepreneurial motivation variables which can be explained by the variability of interest in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education by 61.1%, while the remaining 38.9%, explained by other variables not included in the model this regression.
 
Publisher Universitas Negeri Medan
 
Contributor Universitas Samudera
 
Date 2019-12-01
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://jurnal.unimed.ac.id/2012/index.php/jupiis/article/view/12511
10.24114/jupiis.v11i2.12511
 
Source JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL; Vol 11, No 2 (2019): JUPIIS (JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU ILMU SOSIAL) DESEMBER; 183-192
2407-7429
2085-482X
10.24114/jupiis.v11i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://jurnal.unimed.ac.id/2012/index.php/jupiis/article/view/12511/12332
10.24114/jupiis.v11i2.12511.g12332
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 JUPIIS: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN ILMU-ILMU SOSIAL
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library