Gambaran Tingkat Pengetahuan Gizi Seimbang pada Santriwati Remaja Putri di Pondok Pesantren

Darussalam Nutrition Journal

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Gambaran Tingkat Pengetahuan Gizi Seimbang pada Santriwati Remaja Putri di Pondok Pesantren
 
Creator Damayanti, Amilia Yuni; Universitas Darussalam Gontor
Setyorini, Inma Yunita; Universitas Darussalam Gontor
Fathimah, Fathimah; Universitas Darussalam Gontor
 
Subject Gizi seimbang, pengetahuan, santriwati
 
Description Abstract:. Nutrition for student including adolescents forms children's eating habits from an early age to achieve good health and well-being in the future. This research is purpose to knowing the imaging degree of knowledge student of balanced nutrition. This research is done at Darussalam Islamic Boarding School Gontor 1 for Girls. The obtained respondents are 158 students using population sampling method. Research method used design of analitic descriptive crossectional, then processed with analisis of univariat. The result show that 13.9% of student do not understand the balanced nutrition and the rest 86.1% understands well. Further research needs to be done with the larger sample to found out the best result and the teachers have to increase the student’s knowledge of balanced nutrition.Keywords: Balanced nutrition, knowledge, student Abstrak: Gizi bagi anak sekolah termasuk usia remaja dapat membentuk kebiasaan makan anak sejak dini agar tercapai kesehatan individu yang lebih baik di masa yang akan datang. Tujuan penelitian ini yaitu untuk mengetahui gambaran tingkat pengetahuan santriwati remaja tentang gizi seimbang. Penelitian ini dilakukan di Pondok Modern Darussalam Gontor Putri 1. Jumlah responden yang didapat adalah 158 santriwati dengan menggunakan metode population sampling. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah crossectional deskriptif. Hasil analisis menunjukkan bahwa sebanyak 22 santriwati (13,9%) memiliki pengetahuan gizi seimbang yang tergolong kurang dan 136 santriwati (86,1%) tergolong baik. Perlu dilakukan penelitian lanjutan dengan jumlah sampel yang lebih besar, untuk mendapat hasil yang lebih maksimal dan para guru sebaiknya berusaha untuk meningkatkan pengetahuan santriwati yang masih kurang tentang gizi seimbang. Kata Kunci:Gizi seimbang, pengetahuan, santriwati
 
Publisher Universitas Darussalam Gontor
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-12-01
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejournal.unida.gontor.ac.id/index.php/nutrition/article/view/2437
10.21111/dnj.v2i2.2437
 
Source Darussalam Nutrition Journal; Vol 2, No 2 (2018): Darussalam Nutrition Journal; 1-5
2579-8618
2579-8588
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejournal.unida.gontor.ac.id/index.php/nutrition/article/view/2437/1595
 
Coverage


 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 Darussalam Nutrition Journal
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library