KEBIJAKAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) PERTAMBANGAN DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN MASYARAKAT (Studi Kasus pada Desa Koeono, Kecamatan Palangga Selatan, Kabupaten Konawe Selatan)

Journal Publicuho

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title KEBIJAKAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) PERTAMBANGAN DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN MASYARAKAT (Studi Kasus pada Desa Koeono, Kecamatan Palangga Selatan, Kabupaten Konawe Selatan)
 
Creator Muhammad Elwan, La Ode
Ido, Irfan
Alwi, La Ode
Wanda P, Hendrik
 
Subject Ilmu Administrasi Negara-Manajemen dan Kebijakan Publik
Keywords: Policy, Corporate Social Responsibility, Welfare
 
Description ABSTRACTResearch has been conducted which aims to find out how the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy of Mining and Its Influence on Community Welfare in Koeono Village, South Palangga Subdistrict of South Konawe Regency. The data used in this research is qualitative. Determination of the number of samples taken from 110 head of household with an error rate of 5%, so gets 87 respondents. The variables used in this research are CSR fund transfer mechanism, target accuracy, community involvement in CSR program planning implementation, CSR value transparency, transaction cost and monitoring and community welfare.The results of the analysis show that the mining CSR program simultaneously has an influence on the welfare of the community. Partially, however, only CSR fund transfer mechanism variables affect the level of community welfare, while the accuracy of targets, community involvement in the implementation of CSR program planning, CSR value transparency, transaction costs and supervision does not affect the level of community welfare. Based on the determinant coefficient of percentage of influence of CSR policy on mining where CSR fund transfer mechanism, target accuracy, community involvement in CSR program implementation, transparency of CSR value, transaction cost and supervision on community welfare of Koeono Village, South Palangga Subdistrict of South Konawe Regency is 34.4 %, the remaining 65.6% influenced by other variables not examined in this research.  
 
Publisher Universitas Halu Oleo
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-04-10
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
Qualitative research
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/PUBLICUHO/article/view/5849
10.35817/jpu.v1i1.5849
 
Source Journal Publicuho; Vol 1, No 1 (2018): February - April; 16-27
2621-1351
2685-0729
10.35817/jpu.v1i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/PUBLICUHO/article/view/5849/4287
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 La Ode Muhammad Elwan
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library