Adversity Quotient (AQ) dan Penalaran Kreatif Matematis Mahasiswa Calon Guru

Jurnal Elemen

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Adversity Quotient (AQ) dan Penalaran Kreatif Matematis Mahasiswa Calon Guru
 
Creator Hidayat, Wahyu; IKIP Siliwangi
Herdiman, Indri; IKIP Siliwangi
Aripin, Usman; IKIP Siliwangi
Yuliani, Anik; IKIP Siliwangi
Maya, Rippi; IKIP Siliwangi
 
Subject adversity quotient, mathematical creative reasoning
 
Description This study is experimental research that aims to know and examine in depth about the influence of AQ of pre-service mathematics teacher toward the achievement of mathematical creative reasoning ability. The population of this study is the pre-service mathematics teacher in Cimahi City, West Java, Indonesia; while the sample is 60 pre-service mathematics teachers selected purposively. The instruments of this study are tests and non-tests. They are based on the assessment of good characteristics towards students' mathematical creative reasoning abilities, while the non-test instrument is based on the assessment of good characteristics towards AQ. The results of this research show that: (1) AQ gives positive influence to the development of mathematical creative reasoning ability of pre-service mathematics teacher with the influence of 60.9%, while the rest of it (39.1%) is influenced by other factors outside AQ; (2) The mathematical creative reasoning ability of the prospective teacher students is more develop in AQ Climber type, whereas students who have Camper and Quitter AQ types still tend to have thinking patterns in solving problems with imitative reasoning; (3) Students belonging to the Quitter AQ type still tend to have errors related to the idea of solving problems and mathematical expressions.
 
Publisher Universitas Hamzanwadi
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-07-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://e-journal.hamzanwadi.ac.id/index.php/jel/article/view/701
10.29408/jel.v4i2.701
 
Source Jurnal Elemen; Vol 4, No 2 (2018): Jurnal Elemen; 230-242
Jurnal Elemen; Vol 4, No 2 (2018): Jurnal Elemen; 230-242
2442-4226
10.29408/jel.v4i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://e-journal.hamzanwadi.ac.id/index.php/jel/article/view/701/pdf_9
http://e-journal.hamzanwadi.ac.id/index.php/jel/article/downloadSuppFile/701/71
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 Jurnal Elemen
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library