Hubungan antara lingkungan kerja dengan kompetensi sosial guru madrasah

Ta'dibuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Hubungan antara lingkungan kerja dengan kompetensi sosial guru madrasah
 
Creator Pratama, Arizqi Ihsan; STAI Darunnajah Bogor
Mahfudhoh, Zainab; Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Darunnajah Bogo
 
Subject Work Environment, Social Competence, Teachers.
 
Description Teacher social competence is the ability of teachers to communicate and interact effectively and efficiently with students, fellow teachers, parents/guardians of students, and the surrounding community. In improving the social competence of teachers, among others, it is determined by a conducive work environment, if the work environment is not conducive then the teacher will find it difficult to improve his social competence. The work environment is also seen as one of the factors that can affect the social competence of teachers. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between the work environment in the social competence of teachers at MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor. The research method used is a quantitative approach. Sampling of 25 teachers MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor. The data collection technique is using a questionnaire. The data analysis technique used is simple regression and correlation. It is known that the results of statistical calculations using SPSS 22 show that there is a relationship between the work environment (X) and Teacher Social Competence (Y) MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor, as evidenced by (Rxy) = 0.389 which means it has a low level of relationship then H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted with significant meaning, and the value of the coefficient of determination is 15% while the remaining 85% is influenced by other variables.AbstrakKompetensi Sosial Guru adalah kemampuan guru untuk berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi secara efektif dan efisien dengan peserta didik, sesama guru, orang tua/wali peserta didik, dan masyarakat sekitar. Dalam meningkatkan kompetensi sosial guru di antaranya ditentukan oleh lingkungan kerja yang kondusif, jika lingkungan kerja tidak kondusif maka guru akan kesulitan untuk meningkatkan kompetensi sosialnya. Lingkungan kerja juga dipandang sebagai salah satu faktor yang dapat mempengaruhi kompetensi sosial guru. Tujuan penelitian ini untuk mengetahui hubungan antara lingkungan kerja dengan kompetensi sosial guru di MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah pendekatan kuantitatif. Pengambilan sampel sebanyak 25 guru MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor. Adapun teknik pengumpulan data yakni menggunakan angket. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan yaitu regresi dan korelasi sederhana. Diketahui hasil penghitungan statistik dengan menggunakan SPSS 22 menunjukkan hasil penelitian bahwa terdapat hubungan antara Lingkungan kerja (X) dengan Kompetensi Sosial Guru (Y) MTs-SA Riyadul Bayan Parung Panjang Bogor, terbukti dengan (Rxy) = 0,389 yang berarti mempunyai tingkat hubungan yang rendah maka H0 ditolak dan H1 diterima artinya signifikan, dan nilai koefisien determinasinya sebesar 15% sedangkan sisanya 85% dipengaruhi variabel lain.
 
Publisher LPPM Universitas Ibn Khaldun, Bogor
 
Contributor
 
Date 2021-06-20
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ejournal.uika-bogor.ac.id/index.php/TADIBUNA/article/view/4817
10.32832/tadibuna.v10i2.4817
 
Source Ta'dibuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam; Vol 10, No 2 (2021); 227-237
TA`DIBUNA; Vol 10, No 2 (2021); 227-237
2622-7215
2252-5793
10.32832/tadibuna.v10i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ejournal.uika-bogor.ac.id/index.php/TADIBUNA/article/view/4817/2665
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 Ta'dibuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library