The Impact of Emotional Intelligence to Employee Performance at PT WKR

International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Impact of Emotional Intelligence to Employee Performance at PT WKR
 
Creator Permadhy, Yul Tito
Ayuningtyas, Fitria
 
Subject
Emotional Intelligence; Employee; Performance; Organizational
 
Description In an organization, one of the most critical assets is human resources. Human resources are one of the main factors that play a role in determining the success of an organization to achieve predetermined goals. The employees very much learn the achievement of organizational goals. Many factors can influence the achievement of organizational goals. One of them is emotional intelligence. This research aimed to determine how much influence emotional intelligence on employee performance at PT WKR. The method used is quantitative by using an explanative approach, which has a population of 138 people. In comparison, the sample is 42 people because the samples taken vary in position, the researcher used the proportionate stratified random sampling technique. The results of the calculation of the correlation coefficient analysis in this research are r = 0.424, which means a moderate relationship between emotional intelligence and employee performance at PT WKR. The result of the coefficient of determination calculation is 18%, meaning that emotional intelligence has an influence of 18% on the performance of employees at PT WKR. The remaining 82% is influenced by other factors not examined by the researcher. The results of the calculation of the correlation significance test in this research obtained the t-test results of 3.269; therefore, t count is greater than t table, emotional intelligence has a significant impact on employee performance at PT WKR.
 
Publisher University of Hamburg
 
Contributor
 
Date 2021-01-03
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ijmmu.com/index.php/ijmmu/article/view/2304
10.18415/ijmmu.v8i1.2304
 
Source International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding; Vol 8, No 1 (2021): January 2021; 150-160
2364-5369
2364-5369
10.18415/ijmmu.v8i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ijmmu.com/index.php/ijmmu/article/view/2304/1947
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library