ANALISIS PENGARUH NPL, CAR, BOPO DAN IRR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KINERJA KEUANGAN BANK YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2011-2015

MONETER

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title ANALISIS PENGARUH NPL, CAR, BOPO DAN IRR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KINERJA KEUANGAN BANK YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2011-2015
 
Creator Nurul Ichsan, Reza; Universitas Pembinaan Masyarakat Indonesia
Nasution, Lukman; Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al washliyah Medan
 
Description This study aims to determine whether NPL, CAR, BOPO, and IRR affect the growth of financial performance of banks listed on the IDX, either partially or simultaneously. This research method is multiple linear regression. The banking company studied was a foreign exchange National Private Commercial Bank (BUSN) listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI). This study uses secondary data obtained from the Indonesia Stock Exchange website, namely www.idx.co.id using a sample of 16 companies from a population of 23 banking companies during the 2011-2015 period. From the research results obtained multiple linear regression equation Y = 0.995 + 0.002NPL– 0.008BOPO- 0.025CAR + 0.009IRR. The results of this study indicate that partially the IRR variable has an effect on ROA, while the NPL, CAR and BOPO variables have no effect on ROA while simultaneously NPL, CAR, BOPO, and IRR have an effect on ROA. The value of R = 0.716, meaning that the relationship between the variables NPL, OEOI, CAR and IRR on ROA is 71.6% or in other words the relationship between variables is strong. Meanwhile, the value of Adjusted R ^ 2 is 0.487 or 48.7%, which means that the effect of NPL, CAR, BOPO and IRR on Return on Assets (ROA) is 48.7%. While the remaining 51.3% is influenced by other variables which are not used in this study.
 
Publisher Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Ibn Kahldun Bogor
 
Contributor
 
Date 2020-04-09
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ejournal.uika-bogor.ac.id/index.php/MONETER/article/view/3678
10.32832/moneter.v8i1.3678
 
Source Moneter: Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan; Vol 8, No 1 (2020); 51-59
MONETER; Vol 8, No 1 (2020); 51-59
2615-5141
2302-2213
10.32832/moneter.v8i1
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ejournal.uika-bogor.ac.id/index.php/MONETER/article/view/3678/2042
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Moneter: Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library