Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Return on Assets (ROA) pada PT. Summarecon Agung, Tbk.

AKMEN Jurnal Ilmiah

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Return on Assets (ROA) pada PT. Summarecon Agung, Tbk.
 
Creator Muhibah, Muhibah
Yunus, Tri Septiawan
 
Description The purpose of this study to determine the effect of receivable turnover on Return On Assets (ROA) at PT Summarecon Agung Tbk. the period 2014-2019. This research uses qualitative data and quantitative data. The data source used is secondary data. The analysis method used is simple regression analysis, the correlation coefficient (r) and the coefficient of determination (r2). The results showed that receivable turnover has a positive and significant effect on return on assets (ROA) at PT. Summarecon Agung, Tbk. Based on the results of the coefficient of determination of 0.946, it means that the return on assets (ROA) is influenced by receivable turnover of 94.6% and the remaining 5.4% is influenced by other factors not examined. The hypothesis in this study is accepted.
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh perputaran piutang terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) pada  PT Summarecon Agung Tbk. periode tahun 2014-2019. Penelitian ini menggunakan data kualitatif dan data kuantitatif. Sumber data yang digunakan yaitu data sekunder. Metode analisis yang digunakan adalah analisis regresi sederhana, koefisien korelasi (r) dan koefisien determinasi (r2). Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa perputaran piutang berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap return on asset (ROA) pada PT. Summarecon Agung, Tbk.  Berdasarkan hasil koefisien determinasi sebesar 0,946 berarti return on asstes (ROA) dipengaruhi oleh perputaran piutang sebesar 94,6% dan sisanya 5,4 % dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti. Hipotesis dalam penelitian ini diterima.
 
Publisher Lembaga Penelitian dan Publikasi Nobel Indonesia
 
Date 2020-09-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://e-jurnal.stienobel-indonesia.ac.id/index.php/akmen/article/view/1036
10.37476/akmen.v17i3.1036
 
Source AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH; Vol 17 No 3 (2020): AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH; 464-476
2621-4377
1829-8524
10.37476/akmen.v17i3
 
Language ind
 
Relation https://e-jurnal.stienobel-indonesia.ac.id/index.php/akmen/article/view/1036/926
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library