Effect of Rentability, Liquidity, and Solvability Ratios of Islamic Banking Price In Indonesia

Issues on Inclusive Growth in Developing Countries

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Effect of Rentability, Liquidity, and Solvability Ratios of Islamic Banking Price In Indonesia
 
Creator Suprihati, Suprihati
Muliasari, Dewi
 
Description This study aims to determine the effect of the effect of profitability, liquidity, and  solvency ratios on Islamic banking stock prices in Indonesia in the 2015-2018 period. The results showed that profitability affected the price of Islamic banking shares in thitung (3.243)b ttable (1.68023). Liquidity has no effect on the price of Islamic banking shares in thitung (0.376) `ttable (1.68023). Solvency affects the price of Islamic banking shares in the tcount (0.598) `ttable (1.68023). Simultaneously profitability, liquidity, solvency affect the stock prices of Islamic banking in Indonesia in the 2015-2018 period which shows the value of Fcount of (3,528)b Ftable (2,389). The magnitude of influence exerted by 0.150, this means that the stock price variable, 15% is influenced by profitability, liquidity, the remaining 85% solvency is influenced by other variables outside the study.
 
Publisher Issues on Inclusive Growth in Developing Countries
 
Contributor
 
Date 2020-02-07
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://journal.iseisolo.org/index.php/isei/article/view/2
 
Source Issues on Inclusive Growth in Developing Countries; Vol 1, No 01 (2020): Februari 2020; 13-21
2721-4400
2721-4419
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://journal.iseisolo.org/index.php/isei/article/view/2/2
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Issuees on Inclusive Growth in Developing Countries
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library