Pengaruh Faktor Sosial Terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Studi Pada Sekolah Menengah Atas Katolik (SMAK) Kolese Santo Yusuf Malang (Hua Ind)

Akubis: Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Pengaruh Faktor Sosial Terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Studi Pada Sekolah Menengah Atas Katolik (SMAK) Kolese Santo Yusuf Malang (Hua Ind)
 
Creator Halawa, Sowanolo
Yudiastuti, Anni
Niwadolo, Cornelius
 
Subject Faktor Sosial
Pengambilan Keputusan
 
Description The service sector which is growing rapidly in Indonesia, is high school in Indonesia led to increasingly competition to win sympathy from prospective students who have graduated  junior high school (SMP) to choose the high school that have been provided. This  study  aimed  to: (1) to determine the significance of social factors influence (X) consisting of the reference group (X1), family (X2), the role and social status (X3) for making decisions  on studies  in Catholic  Senior High  School (SMAK) Kolese Santo Yusup Malang (Hua Ind). (2) To determine the social  factors  that  has  the most  dominant  influence  on the decision-making    studies   at   Catholic   Senior   High   School (SMAK) Kolese Santo Yusup Malang (Hua Ind). The type of research is explanatory research. The population is all male  and female  students  who  are  studying  in SMAK Santo  Yusup  Malang  (Hua  Ind)  and  sample  in  this  study consist of 303 male and female students grade I to grade III. The data analysis is using multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that 56.2% of male and female students chose decision SMAK Santo Yusup Malang Colleges (Hua Ind) is influenced by social factors (X) consisting of the reference group (X1), family (X2), and the role and social status (X3 ), while  the  remaining  43.8%  is  influenced  by  other  factors outside the social factor. Based on the results  of F test and t test, we can know  that social  factors  (X)  consisting  of  the  reference  group  (X1), family     (X2),    and    the    role    and    social     status    (X3) simultaneously   and  partially  has  significant  effect  on  the decision on both male and female students in choosing SMAK Santo    Yusup    Malang    (Hua    Ind).    The    variables    that significantly   influence   the   decision   of   male   and   female students in choosing SMAK Santo Yusup Malang (Hua Ind) is the role and social status (X3) with indicator influence health club (X21) and organizations such as OSIS (X22).
 
Publisher Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat Universitas Katolik Widya Karya Malang
 
Date 2017-07-03
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
text
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://akubis.journalwidyakarya.ac.id/index.php/akubis/article/view/32
10.37832/akubis.v2i01.32
 
Source Akubis: Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis; Vol. 2 No. 01 (2017): AKUBIS: Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis; 38-48
2503-4618
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://akubis.journalwidyakarya.ac.id/index.php/akubis/article/view/32/27
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2017 AKUBIS: Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library