The Effect of Teacher Social Support on Student Achievement Motivation

Ciencias : Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Effect of Teacher Social Support on Student Achievement Motivation
 
Creator Fanggidae, Yenssy Marvilen
Radja, Markus Dimu
 
Description The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of teachers' social support on the motivation of achievement students of class XI language department at SMA Negeri 5 Kupang City. The research method used is quantitative, with a simple linear regression data analysis technique. The number of respondents was 35 students, and the sampling technique used was random sampling. The results showed that there was a positive and significant influence on student achievement motivation (Sig. 0.000 < 0.05). While the effective contribution of the teacher's social support to achievement motivation was 58.8%, and the remaining 41.2% was influenced by other variables not included in this study.
 
Publisher Universitas Persatuan Guru 1945 NTT
 
Date 2020-01-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier https://ejournal.upg45ntt.ac.id/ciencias/article/view/54
 
Source Ciencias : Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan; Vol 3 No 1 (2020); 43-50
2621-5721
2621-3087
 
Language eng
 
Relation https://ejournal.upg45ntt.ac.id/ciencias/article/view/54/31
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 Ciencias : Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library