PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA BADAN PENGELOLAAN PAJAK DAN RETRIBUSI DAERAH UPT SAMSAT PEMATANGSIANTAR

Maker: Jurnal Manajemen

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA BADAN PENGELOLAAN PAJAK DAN RETRIBUSI DAERAH UPT SAMSAT PEMATANGSIANTAR
 
Creator Desyinta, Devi
Lie, Darwin
Efendi, Efendi
Putri, Debi Eka
 
Description The result of this study can be summarized as follows: 1. Individual Characteristic and Work Environment on Employee Performance are good. 2. The analysis regression is Ŷ = 20,910 + 0,816X1 + 0,399X2 have a positive influence between individual characteristic and work environment to employee performance. 3. The correlation result of r = 0,799, the analysis correlation have a moderately high and positive correlation between individual characteristic, work environment with the employee performance. 4. The result of coefficient of determination can be explained the level of employee performance is 63.90%, and the remaining 36.10% is explained by other factors not discussed in this study. From the results of the processing and calculation of the questionnaire, the authors concluded that the individual characteristics and work environment conducted by the Badan Pengelolaan Pajak dan Retribusi Daerah UPT SAMSAT Pematangsiantar had a positive and significant effect on employee performance. This is evidenced by simultaneous hypothesis testing, where the results of the test are calculated (36,214 )> ftabel (3.23) with a significance level of 0,000 < 0,05. Keywords: Individual Characteristic, Work Environment, and Employee Performance
 
Publisher STIE SULTAN AGUNG
 
Contributor
 
Date 2019-09-13
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://maker.ac.id/index.php/maker/article/view/103
 
Source Maker: Jurnal Manajemen; Vol 5, No 1 (2019): Juni 2019; 1-13
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MAKER STIE SULTAN AGUNG; Vol 5, No 1 (2019): Juni 2019; 1-13
-
2502-4434
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://maker.ac.id/index.php/maker/article/view/103/104
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 Maker: Jurnal Manajemen
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library