DAMPAK RETRIBUSI DAERAH TERHADAP BELANJA MODAL PADA BADAN PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DAN ASET DAERAH DI KABUPATEN BANDUNG BARAT TAHUN 2013-2017

Sisfotenika

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title DAMPAK RETRIBUSI DAERAH TERHADAP BELANJA MODAL PADA BADAN PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DAN ASET DAERAH DI KABUPATEN BANDUNG BARAT TAHUN 2013-2017
 
Creator Muksin, Mumuh
Turmudi, Hamzah
Engkus, Engkus
 
Subject Regional Finance, Regional Retribution & Capital Expenditures
 
Description The main problem in this study is the contribution of regional user fees to capital expenditure is still moderate. This is due to the contribution of regional user fees to capital expenditure is still not optimal. The purpose of this study is to find out how much influence the regional retribution has on capital expenditure at the Regional Financial and Asset Management Agency in West Bandung Regency in 2013-2017. The research method used is an associative research method. The object of this study is the financial statements from 2013-2017 which also serve as a sample for 5 years of the financial statements using the Rasi scale. The results of the analysis that the contribution of the Regional Retribution Against Capital Expenditure is in the medium influence criteria. Then an R figure of 0.557 is obtained, indicating that there is a relationship between Regional Retribution and Capital Expenditure. While the determination coefficient value that has been calculated as 55.7% is included in the medium effect criteria, so there is a moderate effect of the Regional Levies on Capital Expenditures, while the remaining 44.3% is determined by other factors not examined. Conclusions from data analysis in above, there is no positive and significant influence of the Regional Levies on Capital Expenditure in the Regional Financial and Asset Management Agency in West Bandung Regency in 2013-2017.
 
Publisher BINA PATRIA
 
Contributor
 
Date 2020-03-02
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://ejurnal.binawakya.or.id/index.php/MBI/article/view/477
10.33758/mbi.v14i8.477
 
Source MEDIA BINA ILMIAH; Vol 14, No 8: Maret 2020; 2971-2980
2615-3505
1978-3787
10.33758/mbi.v14i8
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://ejurnal.binawakya.or.id/index.php/MBI/article/view/477/pdf
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2020 MEDIA BINA ILMIAH
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library