Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematis dan Adversity Quotient Siswa SMP

Jurnal Elemen

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematis dan Adversity Quotient Siswa SMP
 
Creator Hidayat, Wahyu; (SCOPUS ID: 57189365300), IKIP Siliwangi
Sari, Veny Triyana Andika; IKIP Siliwangi
 
Subject adversity quotient; junior high school; mathematical critical thinking
 
Description This study is experimental research that aims to know about the influence Adversity Quotient (AQ) of the achievement students’ mathematical critical thinking ability. The population of this study is the students of Junior High School in Cimahi City, West Java, Indonesia; while the sample is 79 students selected purposively. The instruments of this study are tests and non-tests. They are based on the assessment of good characteristics towards students' mathematical critical thinking abilities, while the non-test instrument is based on the assessment of good characteristics towards AQ. The results show that: (1) AQ gives positive influence to the achievement students’ mathematical critical thinking ability with the influence of 61%, while the rest of it (39%) is influenced by other factors outside AQ; (2) there are differences in achievement in the students’ mathematical critical thinking ability based on AQ level (climber, camper, quitter).
 
Publisher Universitas Hamzanwadi
 
Contributor
 
Date 2019-07-31
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion

 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://e-journal.hamzanwadi.ac.id/index.php/jel/article/view/1454
10.29408/jel.v5i2.1454
 
Source Jurnal Elemen Program Studi Pendidikan Matematika; Vol 5, No 2 (2019): Jurnal Elemen; 242-252
Jurnal Elemen; Vol 5, No 2 (2019): Jurnal Elemen; 242-252
2442-4226
10.29408/jel.v5i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://e-journal.hamzanwadi.ac.id/index.php/jel/article/view/1454/pdf_29
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Elemen
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library