The Influence of Utilization of Sweet Potato Leaves (Ipomoea batatas) as an Eating Feed to Increase the Body Weight on Goat Crossbreed of Ettawa

Chalaza Journal of Animal Husbandry

View Publication Info
 
 
Field Value
 
Title The Influence of Utilization of Sweet Potato Leaves (Ipomoea batatas) as an Eating Feed to Increase the Body Weight on Goat Crossbreed of Ettawa
 
Creator Kamari, K.
 
Subject Ilmu Peternakan
goat crossbreed of Ettawa, sweet potato leaves, body weight
 
Description Sweet potato leaf (Ipomoea Batatas) is a potential agricultural waste is used as animal feed to Goat crossbreed of Ettawa. Sweet potato leaf (Ipomoea Batatas) has a high enough protein content (> 20%), so it can be used as a source of protein goat crossbreed of Ettawa. This research aims to determine the effect of feeding of sweet potato leaves (Ipomoea Batatas) as feed on goat body weight of goat crossbreed of Ettawa. This research has been conducted in February to March 2015, located in Wonua Raya village, Toari district, Kolaka Regency. This research uses 12 goats crossbreed of Ettawa which is divided into 12 plots of cages. In this research, four levels of feeding treatment were applied: regular feed/Gamal leaf (R0), 90% Gamal leaves + 10% sweet potato leaves (R1), 85% Gamal leaves + 15% sweet potato leaves (R2), 80 % Leaf Gamal + 20% sweet potato leaves (R3). The results showed that the use of sweet potato leaves on weighing 15 days did not significantly affect the rate of body weight and had a significant effect on considering at day 30 (p
 
Publisher UNIVERSITAS SEMBILANBELAS NOVEMBER KOLAKA
 
Contributor
 
Date 2018-12-30
 
Type info:eu-repo/semantics/article
info:eu-repo/semantics/publishedVersion
Peer-reviewed Article
 
Format application/pdf
 
Identifier http://usnsj.com/index.php/CJAH/article/view/3.2.48-53
10.31327/chalaza.v3i2.872
 
Source Chalaza Journal of Animal Husbandry; Vol 3, No 2 (2018): Chalaza Journal of Animal Husbandry (CJAH); 48-53
2548-3803
2548-5504
10.31327/chalaza.v3i2
 
Language eng
 
Relation http://usnsj.com/index.php/CJAH/article/view/3.2.48-53/pdf
 
Rights Copyright (c) 2018 K. Kamari
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
 

Contact Us

The PKP Index is an initiative of the Public Knowledge Project.

For PKP Publishing Services please use the PKP|PS contact form.

For support with PKP software we encourage users to consult our wiki for documentation and search our support forums.

For any other correspondence feel free to contact us using the PKP contact form.

Find Us

Twitter

Copyright © 2015-2018 Simon Fraser University Library